A Social Security Benefits Educational Organization
The Importance Of Getting Your Social Security Timing Right.
As you approach retirement, deciding how and when to apply for your Social Security Benefits directly impacts the monthly amount you’ll receive for the rest of your life.
To avoid costly mistakes that lower your benefit, it’s crucial for you to understand Social Security’s complex filing rules.
For example – did you know there are 567 different ways for a married couple to apply for Social Security to maximize their benefits?
Widowed, divorced, and single people also have a number of options that can increase their retirement benefits.
Add to this, family and survivor benefits need to be fully taken into consideration before you file for Social Security retirement benefits.
How Can You Make Sense Of It All?
That’s where we come in. At Leveraging Social Security we believe you deserve the maximum Social Security benefits you’ve worked hard to earn. As a Social Security Benefits Educational Organization, we are committed to empowering you to make fully informed decisions that will help ensure you’re financially secure in the years to come.
Our Social Security Seminars provide the latest educational information that can help you develop strategies that will serve your financial goals for retirement.
- Strategies for how and when to file depending on your personal situation.
- Advantages for married couples who coordinate the timing of their benefits.
- Ways to claim a spousal benefit even if you’re divorced or widowed.
- How Social Security timing works in relation to your 401k and IRA retirement savings.
- How to minimize taxes on your Social Security benefits and so much more.